Latest Covid-19 information
REINFORCED COVID-19 MEASURES
UAS SITES: MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS
- UAS Sites: Movement restrictions:
- Obligation to report (students, external lecturers, employees): Please report a positive test to 1450 as well as to email@example.com.
- For all persons: If you have symptoms, you are not allowed to access UAS locations without exception.
- In case of symptom-free infections, we would like to strongly appeal to solidarity towards those around you and explicitly request that you do not enter the UAS locations either. Should you nonetheless prefer to come to the UAS, contrary to the explicit opinion of university management, you are required to wear an FFP2-mask without exception and without interruption, and to keep as much distance as possible to others.
MASK OBLIGATION SUSPENDED
- The obligation to wear masks has been suspended at the UAS sites.
- However, as it has been proven that wearing an FFP2 mask is an efficient means of preventing infection, it is recommended, especially in confined spaces.
These rules for hygiene and conduct apply subject to future amendments by official requirements or by order of university management.
TESTING AND VACCINATION POINTS CLOSE TO UAS BFI VIENNA SITES
The tests are carried out in the 2 containers opposite the pharmacy at the Messevorplatz (Messe-Prater subway station, Messe exit).
Monday - Friday
07:00 - 19:00
Saturday & Sunday
08:00 - 19:00
Also open on holidays!
Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 171 (corner Schlachthausgasse)
The testing station is located opposite the pharmacy. Here the tests take place 7 days a week from 7:00 to 19:00.