The Infopoint at the University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna is the hub and central contact point for students, lecturers, staff, and visitors where our team is happy to deal with any queries, issues, or uncertainties. As an information interface we are always at your service – in person, by phone or email.
- Main function: operational support of our study programmes.
- For students: general information about study programmes and admission procedures, access to marked exams to review results, booking of printing credits
- For lecturers: collection of prepared and photocopied exam papers, contact point for problems with lecture halls and equipment
- For staff: receipt, processing, and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Administrative activities and operational support
- Daily administration of student attendance lists
3., Media Quarter Marx 3.4, Maria Jacobi Gasse 1
Monday - closed
Tuesday - 10:00am – 18.30pm
Wednesday - closed
Thursday - 10:00am – 18:30pm
Friday - 10:00am – 17:00pm
Saturday - 08:00am – midday
Tel. +43 1 720 12 86