COVID-19 Library Usage
Information on the Library's COVID-19 measures
Updated September 16, 2021.
From October 4, 2021:
You can borrow books during our service hours:
Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 19:00,
Saturday from 09:30 to 13:00.
You may use the reading room to read and study during service hours
- The UAS 3G entry rule applies to entering the library!
- A face mask (mouth-and-nose covering) must be worn when visiting the library!
- The reading room is closed outside service hours!
- You may use the reading room to read and study during service hours.
- Patrons may use the book scanner without prior notice as long as they adhere to the hygiene measures.
- Patrons may help themselves to books in the mobile shelves. Please take care to keep your distance to others.
- Patrons can return books without prior notice in the return box in the reading room during service hours.
- Wear a mouth-and-nose covering.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the library.
- Keep your distance to others.
- Disinfect the book scanner before and after use with the disinfectant provided.
- Keep your stay in the library as short as possible.