Descriptions of all courses can be found in our online course catalogue.
Courses can be filtered by degree programme (including the International Programme) or you can search for “courses open for incomings”.
- Winter semester: courses from the 1st, 3rd and 5thsemesters can be selected
- Summer semester: courses from the 2nd, 4th and 6th semesters can be selected
- Courses from the International Programme are offered in both semesters
A normal semester workload amounts to 30 ECTS. We accept learning agreements with a minimum of 20 ECTS, and no more than 35 ECTS.
Double degree students have to select courses based on the agreement between their home institution and UAS BFI Vienna.
To select and sign up for courses you have to log into the Mobility Online platform. See the Mobility Online Manual for detailed instructions about how to proceed.
Course selection on Mobility Online is available from
- early June for the winter semester (September-February)
- early December for the summer semester (February-July)
Once all courses have been selected in Mobility Online, the Learning Agreement (LA) has to be generated.
The document can be automatically generated and downloaded from Mobility Online. The course selection then has to be approved by the student's home institution and the learning agreement has to be signed by the relevant staff (e.g. international coordinator) and the student.
The signed learning agreement has to be uploaded onto Mobility Online by the following deadlines:
- June 30 for the winter semester (September-February)
- December 31 for the summer semester (February-July)
The learning agreement will be checked by our incoming coordinator before the semester start. Should changes be necessary, the student will be contacted by e-mail, otherwise the approved learning agreement is uploaded onto Mobility Online.