MBA Health Management and Digital Health
Understanding Digital Innovation in the Healthcare Sector
The healthcare sector is characterized by demographic as well as technological transformation. Increasing pressure to bring about change requires an interdisciplinary approach in health management and new ways of thinking in education and training.
The career-parallel MBA Health Management & Digital Health prepares responsible parties in healthcare to help shape the future of the healthcare sector through management decisions. Fundamental requirements to facilitate this are a comprehensive understanding of digital transformation and sound management knowhow – precisely the focus of this innovative distance-learning MBA.
You acquire relevant technological skills, grasp the functional business logic of healthcare and obtain a full picture of various disciplines, including economy, social science, management, technology and medicine. The innovative MBA is offered fully online and conducted in cooperation with E-Learning-Consulting GmbH.
Funding for your degree course!
Whether in Austria, Germany or Switzerland, we gladly advise you on the numerous funding opportunities for your professional development. You can find related links to funding offers for your location here.
Did you know, by the way, that the expenses for your distance-learning MBA are tax-deductible? This means that you can reclaim up to 55% of the expenses for the distance-learning degree from the tax authority. Further information on tax deductibility can be found here.
Exclusively for Vienna residents: up to EUR 5,000 in grants with the “Digi-Winner“!
Together with the Vienna Employment Promotion Fund waff, the ”Digi-Winner” of the Vienna Chamber of Labour offers all Vienna residents up to Euro 5,000 in grants for professional development in the field of digitalisation. We gladly advise you!
Modul 1: Structures in Healthcare
- Medical Ethics
- Sociology of Healthcare
- Economic Structure of the Healthcare Industry
- Business Models in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Sectors
Modul 3: Working Scientifically
- Working Scientifically I
- Working Scientifically II
Modul 2: Management Skills
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Management
- Knowledge Management
- Digitalising Knowledge Management
- Process Management
Modul 5: Health Management Practices
- Instruments of Operative Healthcare Management
- Public Affairs in Healthcare
Modul 4: Organisational Development
- Development Models of Organisations and Organisational Diagnostics
- Change Management
- Agile Stable Organisations
Modul 6: Key Figure Management in Healthcare
- Key Figure Management and Controlling in Healthcare
Modul 7: Digital Health in Perspective
- Convergences of Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation of the Healthcare Sector
- Digital Health in Practical Application
Modul 8: Technology and Data Management
- Digital Technology Management
- Data Science
- Process Digitalisation
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
Modul 9: Health Management in the Societal Context
- Sustainability Management
- Public Health and Global Health
Modul 10: Wahlmodul 2
Wahlmodul 1: Gesundheitsmanagement im gesellschaftlichen Kontext
- Public Affairs im Gesundheitswesen
- Gesundheitsförderung und Gesundheitspsychologie
- Modulprojektarbeit Gesundheitsmanagement im gesellschaftlichen Kontext
Wahlmodul 2: Digitale Führung
- Leadership and Social Skills
- Digital Leadership
- Leadership Development
- Modulprojektarbeit digitale Führung
Wahlmodul 3: Digitales Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Recruiting und Onboarding
- People Analytics
- Modulprojektarbeit digitales Human Resource Management
Wahlmodul 4: Technologie- und Wissensmanagement
- Digital Technology Management
- Digitalisierung des Wissensmanagements
- Modulprojektarbeit Technologie- und Wissensmanagement