Compulsory Elective Language 2
Communicative teaching: Professional and common situations are envisaged at the following levels:
Spanish for beginners (A1), Spanish with previous knowledge (B1).
Russian for beginners (A1), Russian with previous knowledge (A1+/A2)
Russian and Spanish:
- Reading comprehension: reading and understanding familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences. Searching and finding simple information. Professional environment: reading and understanding simple, short sentences: Mails, memos.
- Listening comprehension: understand simple, short announcements and messages: Names, telephone numbers, addresses. Professional environment: recognise the main content of short informal conversations.
- Written production: filling in forms, describing oneself and places in simple words, writing informal and very simple texts. Professional environment: writing business cards.
- Oral interaction: short, simple conversations on familiar topics. Oral production: introduce family and personal environment. (exemplary A1)
Logistics & Transport Management (Bachelor)
Language of instruction
After successful completion of the course, students without previous knowledge (A1) can
- read and explain elementary everyday expressions and very simple sentences. For example: reproduce short texts, mails, or memos.
- recognise simple, short announcements and messages, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, in a professional context the most important content of short informal conversations
- fill in forms
- describe themselves and places in simple terms
- write informal and very simple texts, for example business cards
- explain short and simple conversations
- introduce yourself and others, give and ask for personal information.
- understand individual sentences and the most common words when dealing with important matters
- clarify short and simple messages and announcements
- interpret simple personal letters
- communicate in simple, routine situations involving simple, direct exchanges of information on familiar topics and activities.
- describe personal and professional activities in simple terms: write short, simple notes and messages.