- Basic principles of general company law (company, company register, company name, transfer of company, procuration and power of attorney, commercial agents and commercial brokers, company-related transactions).
- Basic principles of corporate law (basics of partnerships, civil law partnership, general partnership, limited partnership, dormant partnership, European Economic Interest Grouping) and corporations (limited liability company, public limited company, European company) as well as other legal forms.
- Optional: Basics of industrial property protection, antitrust law and copyright law
Logistics & Transport Management (Bachelor)
Language of instruction
After successful completion of the course, students can
- explain principles and values of the legislator in corporate law (2)
- argue legal arguments orally and in writing in the areas of law mentioned (3)
- know and apply legal leeway in contract law as well as measures/steps of legal enforcement (3,4)
- be able to identify legal risks in contracts (3,4)
- to independently analyse and solve legal case studies of corporate law (e.g. return of capital contributions, admissibility of the sale of company shares) (4)