Master Strategic HR Management in Europe
Strategic HR Management in Europe
"After I completed my bachelor’s degree at the FH BFI Vienna and spent several years working in HR and Temporary Placement Services, I decide to continue my studies with the master’s programme “Strategic HR Management in Europe”. What convinced me was that the programme has an international approach, that English is the medium of instruction, and that the programme can boast both national and international teachers who work in the field. It is also great that I can combine the programme with my full-time job."
Daniela Labus, MA, Alumna
The graduates are able to
- Analyse and plan HR in international enterprises from a strategic vantage point
- Implement structures which can address the required staff in a market-adequate way, and which can create long-term loyalty (Employer Branding, Talent Management, Demographic Management, Worklife-Balance, modern Compensation Management)
- Initiate and manage change in HR successfully
- Manage international and intercultural HR processes successfully
- Analyse European and international labour market policies from a strategic perspective, and design concepts of strategic change
- HR Business Partner
- HR Advisor, Internal Consultant
- Head of HR Department / Staff Units
- HR Leader
- Bettina Wirth
- Coordination of the study programme
- +43 1 720 12 86-905
Information about the programme
Marion Roßhap im Interview
Was ist das Besondere und welche Aussichten haben die AbsolventInnen...
Jacqueline Simionescu Interview by Whatchado
The great part about this degree programe is, that you don´t need to already have HR experience before. Because they have these intro basic courses, which allow you to come up to the level and understand the terminology.