Latest Covid-19 information
Covid-19 Measures for students
The Corona traffic light status of the UAS of BFI Vienna is on ORANGE. Therefore, the following stricter measures and restrictions will apply until further notice:
REINFORCED COVID-19 MEASURES
COURSES AND EXAMS
- All teaching and examination will be switched to ONLINE. Basically, no on-site teaching or on-site exams will take place at the UAS BFI Vienna. Please note the following possible exceptions below, however. We will make every effort to offer on-site solutions for the bachelor and master exams. However, the following applies in this context: Changes to the mode of final exams will be communicated at least 14 days in advance of the respective exam date. Otherwise, the exams will remain online. The UAS BFI Vienna has decided that from 17 May 2021 onwards, all persons attending a face-to-face event at the UAS BFI Vienna will have to provide proof of their non-infectious status. Persons who cannot provide this proof will not be able to participate in the on-site event. What counts as proof of non-infectious status:
- 1. a PCR test which is not older than 72 hours, or
- 2. an antigen test which is not older than 48 hours, or
- 3. a certificate of recovery from a covid infection in the form of a certificate that is not older than six months, or
- 4. proof of having already received a vaccination against the Covid-19 virus. According to the recommendation of the Austrian National Vaccination Committee, an official confirmation issued 22 days after the first jab until six months after complete vaccination is considered proof of a non-infectious status.
- UAS locations can only be entered by prior appointment and only when following the current hygiene measures, to make use of e.g. photocopying or printing facilities.
LIBRARY ON ORANGE
- The library also changes its traffic light status to ORANGE. Borrowing books will continue to be possible, while staying in the reading area will not be permitted. For further details, please go to the library website.: www.fh-vie.ac.at/de/seite/bibliothek
These rules for hygiene and conduct apply subject to future amendments by official requirements or by order of university management.
Corona traffic light status for the University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna
*UAS BFI Vienna reserves the right to decide on measures that deviate from this general overview if they are necessary due to official requirements or for other important reasons. Any deviations will be communicated via the Covid-19 info page.