Alumni and companies
Alumni, companies and partner universities
Building and fostering networks
We believe it is important to keep in touch with former students and build up a network together. This provides graduates with an ideal platform for staying in touch with their former fellow students. If you want to pursue professional interests, maintain friendships or share know-how, this is a great way to build and foster your university network, as well as contribute actively to the university’s development with your ideas and the knowledge you have acquired.
Benefits for alumni
- Keep in touch with former fellow students and lecturers
- Network with graduates of other degree programmes
- Stay up to date with the latest social and economic developments
- Benefit from continuing education opportunities
UAS BFI Vienna - A partner for businesses
There are various ways in which companies can cooperate with the University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna. The university sees itself as an education partner offering a range of options for companies to play a part in innovative applied research projects or jointly develop such projects. Businesses have the opportunity to forge contacts with top-quality and prospective experts and managers in the course of project traineeships, and to reach out to high potentials at careers fairs. The university also supports its partners in implementing broad-based continuing education plans.
Benefits for companies
- Cooperation on research for innovation and development
- Interdisciplinary knowledge exchange
- Project traineeships with students
- Career Center with job platform
- Postgraduate courses in the Executive Education Center
9. Karrieremesse der FH des BFI Wien „FH trifft Wirtschaft“ am 9.11.2021 von 15-18 Uhr vor Ort!
Breakout Session der FH des BFI Wien im Rahmen des csrTages 15:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
FH Wiener Neustadt