Thesis Outline Workshop
The students are supported in developing their own outline. Based on the outline proposals submitted, the basic principles of academic work are applied and substantiated, esp.:
- problem formulation – research question – hypothesis,
- research and handling of sources,
- research planning, possible applications of empirical research approaches
- composition and structure of the paper,
- citation and formal aspects.
Projectmanagement & Organisation (Master)
Language of instruction
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to
- theoretically and methodically pursue a research idea in structured, academic form,
- devise research questions, problem formulations and hypotheses for it,
- select and work on various types of literature,
- develop a research design,
- conceive a line of reasoning, and
- take formal aspects into account.