Compulsory Elective Language 1
Communicative teaching: Professional and common situations are envisaged at the following levels:
Spanish for beginners (A1), Spanish with previous knowledge (A2).
Russian for beginners (A1), Russian with previous knowledge (A1+/A2)
Russian and Spanish:
- Reading comprehension: read and understand familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences. Search and find simple information. Professional environment: read and understand simple, short sentences: mails, memos.
- Listening comprehension: understand simple, short announcements and messages: names, telephone numbers, addresses. Professional environment: recognise the main content of short informal conversations.
- Written production: filling in forms, describing oneself and places in simple words, writing informal and very simple texts. Professional environment: writing business cards.
- Oral interaction: short, simple conversations on familiar topics. Oral production: introduce family and personal environment. (exemplary A1)
Logistics & Transport Management (Bachelor)
Language of instruction
After successful completion of the course, students with no previous knowledge (A1) can
- read and explain elementary communicative needs in limited situations, everyday expressions, and very simple sentences
- interpret short announcements and messages: names, telephone numbers and addresses
- fill in forms
- describe themselves and places in simple terms
- write informal and very simple texts
- introduce family, personal, and professional environment
- search and find information: brochures, travel books, city maps, websites
- read and explain simple and short texts: menus and personal letters
- distinguish formal and informal situations
- carry out simple professional conversations
- write simple texts: emails, messages, reservations, and thank-you-letters
- introduce themselves and describe their family and environment,
- present their job and professional environment as well as important data and information about companies.