Strategy, Organization, Change and Innovation
- Fundamentals of strategy planning
- Organization: Special features of banking organisation
- Sales organisation and project organisation
- HR management in banks
- Corporate Social Responsibility in banks
- New technologies, data security and data protection
- Digitization of the value chain
- Innovation models, e.g. Crowd Innovation & Open Innovation
- methods for Change Management and fostering Innovation.
International Banking and Finance (Master)
Language of instruction
After successful completion of the course, students can
- summarize fundamentals of Strategy planning
- describe organisational concepts.
- conceptualize and interpret methods for Change Management and fostering Innovation.
- reflect upon complex systemic processes in banking and finance.
- name the modern instruments of personnel management
- outline the social responsibility of companies towards their employees, towards society and the environment as a relevant management issue
- understand the importance of digital technologies for bank processes and products
- analyse turnarounds in different banking business cases, e.g. Midland
- evaluate current and future technologies regarding their functionality for banks